Here’s a 2 hour video mix set I did as a part of my collaboration with BEATBOX DJ Store. They will be producing video mixes from me so make sure you drop by the shop to get a free DVD very soon.
Check them out at Unit C3 G/F South Of Market Residences (SOMA) 26th St. and 11th Ave. Fort Bonifacio Global CIty, Taguig.
Video quality has been reduced from 12gb (720p) to 500mb for the upload file size limit. You’ll still get the HQ on the DVD.
[vimeo https://vimeo.com/43556379 w=640amp;h=360]
[vimeo https://vimeo.com/43122177 w=640amp;h=360]
Some laidback Hip-hop and smooth R&B for the non-mainstream heads
1) Gettin’ Up – Q-Tip
2) Celebration – Common
3) The Next Movement – The Roots
4) I Need A Light – Warren G & Nate Dogg
5) That Girl – Pharell & Snoop Dogg
6) Ray Charles – Chiddy Bang
7) Only Wanna Give It To You – Elle Varner & J. Cole
8) Georgy Porgy – Eric Benet
9) Never Been In Love Before – Talib Kweli
10) Get Involved – Raphael Saadiq & Q-Tip
11) All I Want Is You – Miguel & J.Cole
12) Best Thing I Never Had – Beyonce
13) Music – Eric Sermon
14) Dance Tonight – Lucy Pearl
15) Move – Q-Tip
Got a pair of Vestax PDX2000 and played with the Ultra Pitch for the random scratch samples over a very nice jazzy track.
Recorded live during my online mixshow at http://www.sceedle.com 08/10/10. I tried to do something different for that show and decided to give Dubstep a try since i love listening to it and why not make a mix out of my small dubstep collection. The first time i heard this genre (props to DJ Red-I and his crew), i really enjoyed it and i thought its fun to mix it. Dubstep is not for everybody so don’t tell me i didn’t warn you LOL! You may ask me why. I would say why not?
Download it HERE